Remove Door Panel - Honda Accord - Part Pull Guide
1.How to Pull a Honda Accord Door Panel
- Remove the interior piece behind the side view mirror with a screwdriver.
- Remove the Philips head screw behind the inside door handle.
- Pull the door handle assembly forward.
- Use a Flathead screwdriver to pry the metal clip off of the back of the latch assemble.
- Disconnect the electrical connection from the door handle assembly.
- Remove the Philips head screw inside the door pull.
- Check the perimeter of the door panel for any other screws or plastic clips that need to be removed.
- Gently pull the bottom of the door panel away from the door and lift the entire panel up off of the door.
- Disconnect any remaining electric connections, such as the courtesy light, before you pull the panel completely off the door.
- Phillips and Flathead screwdriver
- Wrench or socket set
Remove the part at home before you come to the yard – this way you’ll know what tools to bring.