Tail Light Assembly - Honda Accord - Part Pull Guide
Tail Light Assembly - Steps to Pull
- Pull back the lining inside the trunk to reveal the back of the tail light.
- Remove the two 8 mm fasteners and disconnect the two electrical connections.
- Once the fasteners are removed and the connections are disconnected, hold on to the taillight and push it out from behind.
- To remove the taillight portion on the trunk, follow steps 1-3.
- Remove the 8 mm fasteners and disconnect the two electrical connections.
- Hold on to the taillight and push out from behind.
Tail Light Assembly - Suggested Tools
- Phillips and Flathead screwdriver
- Wrench or socket set (8 mm)
Tooltip: Remove the part at home before you come to the yard – this way you’ll know what tools to bring!
How to Create Power on the Yard