Remove Computer - Honda - Part Pull Guide
1.How to Pull a Honda Computer
2.Honda Computer - Steps
Featured Vehicle: 1999 Honda Accord
- Older model accords have the computer (ECM & TCM) located under floor board.
- Remove the 4 nuts holding the cover hiding the computers.
- Remove electrical connectors and pull the part.
’99-’03 Accords the ECM & TCM are housed in the same unit.
- The computer is behind the center console.
- Pull the carpet back on both sides of the floor board.
- Remove the 10 mm fasteners holding down the computer.
- Disconnect the electrical connection from the computer.
- Pull the computer through the driver side past the accelerator pedal.
3.Honda Computer - Suggested Tools
- Wrench or socket set (10 mm)