1.Remove a Honda Accord Front Seat
Featured Vehicle – 1999 Honda Accord
Remove the part at home before hitting the yard – this way you’ll know what tools to bring.
- Pry off the plastic cover hiding the seat fasteners with the screwdriver on the front of the seat.
- Remove the fasteners with a 14 mm socket.
- Slide the seat to its most forward position to reveal the rear fasteners.
- If they are power seats, you will have to apply power to the seats to move them.
- Remove the rear fasteners with the same steps as the front.
- Lift the seat up slightly and disconnect any electrical connects such as that for a seat belt.
- Pull the seat from the car once all the connections are disconnected
- Flathead screwdriver
- 14 mm wrench or socket set
2.Suggested Tools for the Yard