1.How to Pull a Honda Accord Steering Wheel
Featured Car | 1999 Honda Accord
- Remove the plastic covers on each side of the steering wheel and remove the two T-30 torx bits underneath.
- Remove the cruise control switch from the steering wheel by removing two Philips head screws.
- Remove the T-30 torx bit behind the cruise control assembly.
- Gently pull the horn assembly out and disconnect the electrical connection.
- Remove the Phillips head screws holding the cruise control electrical connector on the steering wheel and disconnect the electrical connections.
- Beat on the steering wheel to loosen it and as you pull the wheel from the shaft, guide the electrical connections out of the steering wheel passage.
- Phillips and Flathead screwdriver
- T-30 torx bit
Remove the part at home before you come to the yard – this way you’ll know what tools to bring.